Features & Specifications
Push Video + Push Status + Full 960H Video Recording + 1080P HDMI
Push Video & Push Status - Active Event Notification with EagleEyes App
• Push Video to send instant notifications for an alarm event when an alarm device is connected to the DVR.
• Push Status to send instant notifications for system events, such as video loss or HDD data removal.
All-Channels 960H Video Recording
• Supports 960H video recording for all channels for evidentiary recording with high quality and clear images.
HDMI Video Output at 1080P Resolution
• Full HD video display through HDMI interface.
Mobile Surveillance with EagleEyes App
• Compatible with iOS & Android mobile devices.
Remote Surveillance with Browsers and CMS
• For web browsers, compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome & Safari.
• For CMS software, available with our self-developed and free software, “Video Viewer.
• Applicable also to Apple’s media player, QuickTime.
External Disk Array Support for More Video Storage
• eSATA interface built-in to connect a disk array (up to 4-bay disk array with RAID 0 and 1) for more video
Independent Channel Control
• Definable “Resolution” / ”Quality” / ”IPS” by channels at your preferences to increase the recording efficiency, and avoid any important scenes to be missed.
Remote Independent Operation
• Channel switching is independent from the local site, allowing users to have private image monitoring remotely.
• Allows live display, record, playback, backup and network operation at the same time.
• Supports USB flash drive and network backup.